Please join us on Sunday, December 4th at 7 pm to discuss the new Alewife Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) Control Plan. The second public CSO planning meeting will be December 15th and we are very excited to strategize about it with you!
What would you like to see in the new Alewife sewage pollution control plan?
- An end to sewage pollution?
- Flooding reduction and mitigation?
- An end to the MWRA’s sewage smell?
- A Trash-Free Alewife Brook?
- New native plants and pollinator gardens?
- A brook that is boatable?
- A community canoe launch?
- River restoration?
- Clean water that supports wildlife habitat?
- Restoring the Alewives to a Healthy Alewife Brook?
- Something else?
Discuss your ideas our meeting.
Sunday, December 4th at 7 pm
Add event to calendar